The best-selling author of The No-Cry Sleep Solution, Elizabeth Pantley, has graciously provided us with a series of articles filled with tips to help you care for your child in a loving and gentle manner.
About the Author
Parenting educator Elizabeth Pantley is president of Better Beginnings, Inc., a family resource and education company. Elizabeth frequently speaks to parents in schools, hospitals, and parent groups, and her presentations are received with enthusiasm and praise.
She is a regular radio show guest and frequently quoted as a parenting expert in magazines such as Parents, Parenting, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, McCall’s, and Redbook and on over eighty parent-directed Web sites. She publishes a newsletter, Parent Tips, that is distributed in schools nationwide, and she is the author of these books for parents:
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- Gentle Baby Care: Essential Tips for Raising Your Baby
- Hidden Messages: What Our Words and Actions Are Really Telling Our Children
- Perfect Parenting: The Dictionary of 1,000 Parenting Tips
- Kid Cooperation: How to Stop Yelling, Nagging and Pleading & Get Kids to Cooperate
She was also a contributor to The Successful Child: What Parents Can Do to Help Kids Turn Out Well (Little, Brown and Company), a joint effort with Dr. William and Martha Sears.
Elizabeth’s newest book, The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers will be available in 2005.
She and her husband, Robert, live in the state of Washington with their four children, Grama (Elizabeth’s mother), and assorted family pets. She is an involved participant in her children’s school and sports activities and has served in positions as varied as softball coach and school PTA president.